Today’s recipes is all about feeling good and feeling comfy. And what’s better for the body than a health potion and some tasty snacks?
Quiche Toast Cups
- 12 slices of bread
- 12 large eggs
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup diced bacon
- 1 cup of grated cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Muffin/cup-cake tin
- Spray oil
- Preheat oven to 170C/340F
- Spray your muffin tin to grease it
- Cut the crusts off the bread and press into the muffin tin, one slice per hole
- Crack one egg into each slice of bread
- Mix all the rest of the ingredients together in a bowl, and divide the topping mixture evenly between all the breads/eggs
- Bake for approximately 18-20 minutes
You can get creative with the toppings you put in your toast cups, and put whatever you love into it. Personalise it and make it your own.
- 200ml cranberry juice
- 550ml orange/blood orange juice
- 250ml vodka/white rum
- Grenadine to taste
- Just the glasses
- Mix it all together and enjoy yourself
This makes around 4 glasses worth of Health Potion.
If you like these recipes, have a go at making them, and let us know how it turns out!
If you’ve missed any of the previous recipes, find them HERE.