Last time on our snacks and drinks recipes, we showed you what you needed to get your body back in shape with some wholesome quiche toast cups and a Health potion. Well this time time it’s all about the mind, and keeping your wizard going for the night, and what’s better for that than fries that aren’t quite fries, and a good old Mana potion.
- 5 Granny Smith Apples
- ½ cup of corn flour
- 2 tablespoons of cinnamon
- ½ cup of white sugar
- Deep Fryer, or heat up some oil in a saucepan
- Peel and core your apples.
- Slice them into french fry sized pieces, or just wedges if you’re feeling a bit lazy.
- Coat the apple pieces in the corn flour and deep fry them until they are a nice golden brown.
- While they are frying, mix together the cinnamon and sugar in a bowl.
- When the apple fries are done frying, toss them in the cinnamon sugar to coat evenly.
Apple fries are best served with whipped cream or custard.
- 350ml pineapple juice
- 150ml lemon/lime juice
- 250ml vodka/white rum
- 250ml blue curacao
- Just the glasses
- Mix it all together and enjoy yourself
This makes around 4 glasses worth of Mana Potion.
If you like these recipes, have a go at making them, and let us know how it turns out!
If you’ve missed any of the previous recipes, find them HERE.