Who doesn’t love burgers and chocolate? Well then, why not have the best of both worlds with a chocolate burger? Surely, it’s the next logical step, right? And to go with your chocolate burger, why not some chocolate mousse? No one ever says you can have too much chocolate.
- 1kg/2.2lb beef/pork mince
- 200ml/7oz milk
- 80g/3oz breadcrumbs
- 20g/½oz cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 onions, finely diced
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Stove top, hob
- Mix together the milk and cocoa powder, and heat up in the microwave
- Add in the breadcrumbs to the hot chocolate milk and mix well
- Mix the chocolate breadcrumbs and the rest of the ingredients together in a bowl
- Shape into burger patties and fry them over a medium to high heat for 5-6 minutes
This makes around 6-8 patties depending on how big you make them. Put them on some burger buns and some chocolate sauce, and enjoy.
- 4 egg yolks
- ¼ cup of sugar
- 3 cups cups of cream
- 250g/9oz dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- Stove top/hob
- Beat the egg yolks and sugar together in a bowl until they become thick and fluffy
- Heat half the milk in a saucepan, again not to the boiling point, and very gradually whisk this into the egg mixture
- Cook the egg mixture on the stove top for around 5 minutes over a low heat, until it thickens enough to evenly coat the back of a spoon
- Stir in the chocolate pieces and stir until they melt and combine with the egg mix
- Take off the heat, cover it and put it in the fridge until chilled
- Whip up the rest of the cream, until they form soft peaks
- Fold the whipped cream into the chocolate mixture, and keep chilled until serving
If you like these recipes, have a go at making them, and let us know how it turns out!
If you’ve missed any of the previous recipes, find them HERE.
And get your hands on our newest game, Enforcer, by clicking on the banner below.