Tabletop RPGs aren’t always played in the afternoons and evenings. Some of the best games I’ve had were when we all showed up first thing in the morning, bright and bushy tailed, ready for a whole day’s worth of gaming. For those early starts, you need a little something to kick off your day, and there’s nothing easier to make in the mornings than these.
- 1 cup of self raising flour
- Or 1 cup of flour and 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 can (around 400g/14 ounces) of creamed corn
- ½ cup of grated cheese
- Stove top/hob
- Mix all the ingredients together
- Heat up oil in a frypan and drop in two spoonfuls of the mixture in to form each fritter
- Cook for a couple of minutes until they are nicely golden brown on both sides
This makes around a dozen fritters, depending on how big those spoonfuls are.
Cold Brew Coffee
- 125g/4 ounces coarsely ground coffee
- 1L/2 pints cold water
- Stir the water and coffee grounds together and chill it in the fridge for at least 12 hours, but preferably a whole 24.
- Strain the coffee through the muslin/cheese-cloth (helps to put the cloth in a sieve).
This makes around 4 glasses worth. Keep chilled until you’re ready to serve with ice cubes and (if you like) some cold milk or cream.
If you like these recipes, have a go at making them, and let us know how it turns out!
If you’ve missed any of the previous recipes, find them HERE.
And get your hands on our newest game, Enforcer, by clicking on the banner below.