Since you lovely people in the northern hemisphere are going through the sunny summer months, we thought of giving you some tasty fruity recipes
Kiwifruit Steak Marinade
- 2 cups of chopped kiwifruit
- 1 ½ tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 ½ tablespoons of tomato sauce/ketchup
- 4 minced garlic gloves
- 2 ½ tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- Steak for cooking
Just the bowl
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and pour over your steak.
- Let is marinade for a few hours, or overnight, and then cook the steak how you like it.
- 1 cup of self-raising flour (or 1 cup flour and 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder)
- ½ cup of melted butter
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 1 cup of milk
- ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- Baking tin (approx 30cmx20cm/12”x8”)
- Baking/parchment paper
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F.
- Line a baking tin with baking/parchment paper.
- Pour the melted butter into the baking dish
- Mix together all the dry ingredients and add in the milk.
- Pour the batter into the dish and pour the peaches (liquid included) over the top
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until golden brown.
If you like these recipes, have a go at making them, and let us know how it turns out!
If you’ve missed any of the previous recipes, find them HERE.
And get your hands on our newest game, Enforcer, launched just this week, by clicking on the banner below.