A tabletop game night is a social night, and that means often a lot of simple, salty snacks and a fair few thirsty throats. This week, we’re taking care of both of those with some dips for your snacks, and a big bowl of punch for the thirsty folk.
French Onion Dip
- 1 ½ cups of sour cream
- ½ cup of mayonnaise
- 1 packet of dry French Onion soup mix (usually around 30-40g/1-1.5 ounces)
- 1 cup of cream cheese
- ½ cup of sour cream
- 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper or paprika
- 1 cup of canned beetroot, drained
- 1 cup of Greek yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Food processor/blender
- For all the dips above, just blend the ingredients together in a food processor, or just mix it by hand in a bowl and there you have it.
Serve with your favourite chips, crisps or other snacks.
- 1 cup of brewed tea, chilled
- 1 cups of lemonade
- 1 cups of ginger ale
- 4 cups of fruit juice of your choice
- 2 cups of fruit pieces
- Ice to serve with
A large bowl to mix it all in.
- Mix it all together and enjoy yourself
This makes enough punch to keep you going for a whole night. For the 4 cups of fruit juice, mix and match different fruit juices together to get a better flavour. For example: mix orange, lemon, pineapple and mango juice together for a nice tropical punch; or apple and pear juice for a refreshing springtime punch.
If you want to Irish it up, add 2 cups of vodka or white rum to the punch.
If you like these recipes, have a go at making them, and let us know how it turns out!
If you’ve missed any of the previous recipes, find them HERE.
And get your hands on our newest game, Enforcer, launched just this week, by clicking on the banner below.